Our goal at Burovision is to successfully implement your new furniture through our reliable process that defines the separate stages in a project cycle.
Burovision is a full-service dealer. Our team is experienced to assist in design selections and budget analyses. Our technical resource team plays a pivotal role in generating accurate product specifications that comply with the planning parameters set forth by our customers.
- Build product solution reflecting design criteria
- Work with manufacturers to obtain best possible pricing
- Provide CAD images and colour renderings
- Develop budget
- Provide selection of fabrics and finishes
- Review project timeline
- Recovery plan for existing surplus furniture
Burovision operates with our CORE™ business system for accurate order development and efficient logistic coordination of all our customer orders.
- Develop bill of materials
- Places and review orders for accuracy
- Provide status reports to client
- Coordinate critical deadlines
Burovision has an in-house installation team. This model provides the quality of service and care for our customers that we believe differentiates Burovision in our market. We have a 12,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility for receiving , staging and storing and shipping.
- Schedule building services
- Presence at site meetings
- Supervise installation
- Perform inspection and adjustments
- Walk-through and reporting
- Punch list completion
We believe in a long-term view, with the goal of building products and customer relationships that endure over time.
- User information sessions upon request
- Ergonomics training
- Relocation management
- RETOUCH program
- Warehousing short and long term
- Inventory management
- Installation sweeps